Jennifer R. Lewis Kannegieter has authored a variety of books, e-books, and special reports related to estate planning and family law. Please check out the available titles below and use the form at the bottom of the page to request your free copy.
- Why Every Adult Must Have a Health Care Directive: Making difficult end-of-life decisions for ourselves is hard, but making these decisions for our loved ones can be heart-wrenching. Protect your family from this burden with a Health Care Directive. This book explains what a Health Care Directive is, why you need one, and how to go about completing one.
- The Insider’s Guide to Legal Fees: What You NEED to Know Before Hiring an Attorney: The fear of outrageous legal fees can prevent you from seeking legal advice. Failure to hire the right attorney can create an even bigger mess. Read this book and understand how attorneys charge, what to look for in a lawyer, and how to keep your legal fees under control.
- One Family, Two Worlds: A Story About Total Estate Planning: You know you need a Will, but do you understand the difference it could make for your family? This quick read tells the story of Alex and Christina and their family in two alternate realities – one where they have no Will and one where they have completed a Total Estate Plan.
- Surviving the ‘Sandwiched’ Years: How To Protect Your Parent’s Assets, Honor Their Wishes & Provide Long-Term Care… Without Losing Your Money – Or Your Mind!: If you are caring for aging parents this free guide will help you, and help them, navigate the world of long-term care and estate planning.
- Nine Steps to Handling Your Loved One’s Estate: The weeks and months following the death of a loved one can be overwhelming. With so much to do legally and financially, you may be wondering where to even start and what exactly is involved in closing out a loved one’s estate. This free guide will walk you through the first nine steps you need to take.
Receive a free copy of any of these titles by completing the form below.