As January 1st approaches you make a New Years Resolution to finally get that will done. You start the year with the best of intentions. But then you found yourself stuck. Questions arose that you did not know how to answer:
- Where do you even start?
- Who should you choose to help you through the process?
- What do you need to know about wills and estate planning?
- Who should you name to handle your estate or raise your children?
- What is going to happen if …?
Another year passes and you still don’t have a will. At the start of the next year you vow this will be the year. The cycle continues over and over again.
Sound familiar? If so, you are not alone. Jennifer Lewis Kannegieter at Lewis Kannegieter Law, Ltd. is here to help you succeed.
- We have published a variety of resources to answer all your questions, including Jennifer’s book: One Family, Two Worlds: A Story About Total Estate Planning. Look beyond the need and ask “Why?”
- Our no pressure, no hassle, no obligation Personal Strategy Session provides an in-depth individualized education that will identify your goals and priorities, and determine your best options.
- Our unique Total Estate Planning approach is designed to answer all of your questions and make the estate planning process a breeze.
- And for a VERY limited time only we are offering a special Estate Plan Resolution discount on our Total Estate Planning packages.
Request the Estate Plan Resolution packet. You’ll receive a FREE e-book copy of One Family, Two Worlds, an Introduction to Total Estate Planning packet, and details of the Estate Plan Resolution discount.