Join us for a FREE Estate Planning Workshop!
“Total Estate Planning – What You Need to Know to Protect Your Wishes and the People You Love”
Thursday, November 3, 2022 at 2:00pm on Zoom hosted by Willows Landing senior living community in Monticello.
Learn easy ways to take control of your financial future, keep the government out of your affairs, and best protect your assets, your wishes, and the people you love if the unexpected happens to you.
Register for attorney Jennifer R. Lewis Kannegieter’s FREE estate planning webinar and discover:
- The government’s “plan” for your estate if you don’t plan.
- The importance of taking a Total Estate Planning approach.
- Why a will alone is not enough to protect you or your family.
- Key differences between a Will and a Trust.
- The bare minimum you need to protect yourself and your loved ones.
- Simple steps to keep the courts out of your private health care and financial decisions, and how to make sure someone you trust can legally speak for you in the event of disability or incapacity.
- Strategies to avoid the expense and delay of probate, AND why sometimes it is better to go through probate.
- The dangers of a piecemeal approach to estate planning.
- Strategies to ensure your inheritance is protected.
- How to make sure your minor children are raised by the people YOU want and have access to enough financial resources.
- How to utilize your estate plan to provide for a loved one with special needs, without jeopardizing their access to government benefits.
- How to plan for long-term care and access benefits to pay for nursing homes or home health coverage.
- …and more!
Sorry. This form is no longer available.